We strive to treat every patient with sincerity, respect, and compassion. We aim to provide prompt, affordable, quality health care every day of the year. Martinsville Urgent Care can eliminate the long wait associated with hospitals and primary care physicians for many non-life threatening emergencies or routine care. We work closely with the local hospital and physicians for continuity of care and communicating to your primary care physician if you desire.
Here for you.
Martinsville Urgent Care:
• Accepts most major health plans including Medicare.
• Accepts cash, checks and major credit cards.
• Offers quality, professional medical health care.
• Is open seven days a week.
• Is open 8am – 8pm.
• No appointment necessary
• Is open 363 days a year. (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
For life-threatening emergencies, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or severe abdominal pain, go to your closest hospital emergency department or call 911.