- Click on the ZipPASS logo (A page opens for the patient to make an appointment for the first available time.)
- Enter your information (first name, last name, birth date, etc.)
- Click "Confirm Appointment" at the bottom of the online form and click yes if you're sure of the information provided.
- Print your ZipPASS confirmation page.
- Arrive at Martinsville Urgent Care within 15 minutes of your appointment and present your printed confirmation to the staff.
Martinsville Urgent Care:
- Accepts most major health plans including Medicare.
- Accepts cash, checks and major credit cards.
- Offers quality, professional medical health care.
- Is open seven days a week.
- Is open 8am – 8pm.
- No appointment necessary
- Is open 363 days a year. (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Disclaimer: For life-threatening emergencies, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or severe abdominal pain, go to your closest hospital emergency department or call 911.