Martinsville Urgent Care provides business and occupational health programs specific for each employer.
- Evaluation and Treatment of Workers Compensation Injuries
- DOT and Pre-Employment Physicals
- Drug Screenings: DOT and Non-DOT
- Baseline Screenings for Potential Exposure to Noise, Dust or Hazardous Materials
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- TB, Hepatitus, Immunizations
- X-Ray, EKG, Lab on Site
- Collection site for Labcorp
We are open seven days a week, 8am - 8pm, no appointment so your employee can return to the job quicker. This provides additional savings to your company over the cost of the traditional emergency room and avoids valuable lost time. Call with questions or to establish your company's specific needs.
Martinsville Urgent Care:
- Accepts most major health plans including Medicare.
- Accepts cash, checks and major credit cards.
- Offers quality, professional medical health care.
- Is open seven days a week.
- Is open 8am – 8pm.
- No appointment necessary
- Is open 363 days a year. (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Disclaimer: For life-threatening emergencies, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or severe abdominal pain, go to your closest hospital emergency department or call 911.